Today's post is a little harder because I'm not so much of a movie person. I usually only see 1-2 movies in the theater per year now that they're so expensive. I guess it's a good thing I only choose 3. I'm going to pick three that represent genres I usually enjoy.
One Fine Day - I do enjoy a good romantic comedy. Don't make it too sappy, and I'll probably watch it. This one is still a favorite of mine, and the fact that it has George Clooney helps. He's so classic!

Ocean's Eleven - Haha, apparently I'm a much bigger fan of George Clooney than I thought! I love a good action-packed movie, and this one just has an AMAZING chemistry with all the big-name actors. I could watch it and Ocean's Thirteen all the time. Twelve is a little too slow for my liking.

The Patriot - This was my favorite movie for a long time. I'm a history buff, especially surrounding the wars, and this one makes me cry every time I watch it. Plus I can't turn down a chance to watch Heath Ledger!

I was going to include Up because I love a good animated film, but I had to choose. If this was "four films", that would be my choice. Now I get to figure out what to do on this beautiful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment