Today was day 2 of working in my classroom, and I promise to post pictures once everything is up and running. I'm so excited about how things are turning out, and so much of it is thanks to ideas/printables I got from your blogs and pinterest (yes, I mentioned it AGAIN)! Anyway, today's challenge is to post seven wants. Should be easy enough!
Chi - My hair is super-thick, and I've seen how well these things work. Problem is that they're also ridiculously expensive...
Vera Bradley Baby Bag - Twirly Birds Navy is apparently 50% off at some stores, but not mine :(
Mediterranian blue is $39.99 at http://www.verabradley.com/


This adorable football hat from Babee Stitches on etsy, even though Keagan won't be around for football season until next year. Heart. Melting.

Great accent pillows for my living room. I love these from milkandcookiesCananda.

A Thirty-one thermal lunchbox (btw, I'm goint to do a party soon!)

An adorable sweater dress - one for now and one for later (This one's from Banana Republic)

And, of course, some ice cream!
Mediterranian blue is $39.99 at http://www.verabradley.com/
This adorable football hat from Babee Stitches on etsy, even though Keagan won't be around for football season until next year. Heart. Melting.

Great accent pillows for my living room. I love these from milkandcookiesCananda.

A Thirty-one thermal lunchbox (btw, I'm goint to do a party soon!)
An adorable sweater dress - one for now and one for later (This one's from Banana Republic)

And, of course, some ice cream!
.png)

3 comments:
Just so you know, not only are Chi's expensive, they burn out after a year or two. I've had the same $17 revlon straightener for 5 years, and it still works great. Laura went through 2 Chi's in college alone.
I bought a cheap revlon straightener before though, and it did NOTHING for my hair. I'm thinking of a Remington that has the ceramic plates like Chis...and it's about $30.
I want a CHI so bad! I am hoping to get one soon!!
Post a Comment