Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

9.27.2011

28 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is about the size of an eggplant.

Maternity Clothes: I was at Target this weekend and found a pair of black dress pants for $7.48! They need to be hemmed, but I'm happily wearing them today, glad to have 3 pairs of pants for work now.

Gender: It's a boy! Keagan Drury

Movement: All the time, and I'm loving it!

Sleep: Not so great right now, but that's mostly due to allergy problems. I woke up last night because I was having trouble breathing.

Cravings: Still sweets and cheese.

Symptoms: Not as much swelling and soreness, but still having major breakouts. :(

Weight Gain: I've gained 22 pounds as of my visit last Thursday.

What I Miss: Being able to take medicine without having to check to see if it's safe.

Best Moment of the Week: Finding out that everything is normal from my Gestational Diabetes test! Praise the Lord!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Going to the doctor every other week. It makes everything seem so much more real that I'm now in the final third of pregnancy!

And I took another picture for an update. You can't really tell in this one, but I bought Garnier's curl control mousse. It's saving me a lot of time in the morning now that I'm not having to blow dry for 10+ minutes!

No comments: