We had open house today at school, and I'm really excited about the first day tomorrow! I seem to have some really sweet kids, and a lot of my former students came by to say hello as well (and to see my baby bump). I also think I finally have everything put together in the room.
My library and writing center. The printer needs to come home with me, but I had to get it out of the way for open house.
Top Ten Essentials from Ron Clark (via Second Grade Shenanigans) and my buckets. So excited about them!
Desks. I only have 18 students, which is a huge change from the 24-28 I've had the last two years!
I'm especially excited about my rainbow! I've seen it before and even had my own a few years ago, but this year I made it magnetic and decided I would have skittles to go on the rainbow. I love my skittles!
My library and writing center. The printer needs to come home with me, but I had to get it out of the way for open house.
Top Ten Essentials from Ron Clark (via Second Grade Shenanigans) and my buckets. So excited about them!
Desks. I only have 18 students, which is a huge change from the 24-28 I've had the last two years!
I'm especially excited about my rainbow! I've seen it before and even had my own a few years ago, but this year I made it magnetic and decided I would have skittles to go on the rainbow. I love my skittles!
Okay, don't feel overwhelmed, but I'm also doing my 10 Day Challenge today. It's a fun one though and just means more pictures! Today is a list of 6 places I want to visit. I had some trouble thinking of 6, but these are my top, I think.
Ireland


London

Italy

New York at Christmastime - I've been there once over 15 years ago, and I really want to get the full experience.

Key West - We went for our 3rd anniversary, but it rained the entire time we were there. I really want to go back when it's not so wet.

Maine

2 comments:
Our whole school participates in "Bucket Filling". We've been doing an anti-bully program for a few years and this is the basis for it!
We've had an anti-bullying program at our school, but we're just starting to get into the buckets. Last year, we had one bucket for each class, but I wanted students to start filling each other's buckets this year.
Post a Comment