Not really anything else to share today, especially since I already posted my 25 week update, so here are my eight fears. This one was much harder than the nine loves...
- Difficult pregnancy - Right after I got pregnant, it seemed like every book I read had a miscarriage or something horrible. Everything's going wonderfully, but it's still there in the back of my mind.
- Masks - If a kid's in a mask, fine. But once you've hit puberty, it's time to put it away. It really does bother me A LOT.
- Haunted Houses - I refuse to go in them. I startle way too easily...
- Large animals - I'm terrified of being around horses and cows because I'm so scared of their size.
- Semi-trucks and motorcycles - They make me really nervous driving around them.
- Snakes - We have a reptile man come to our school every other year, and I only get really squirmy when he pulls out the poisonous snakes. Why bring them? What if they get out?
- Roaches - I know I can step on them and easily be done with it, but they disgust me. I also now have to check my glass before drinking out of it after recently finding one in a glass I was halfway through with.
- Creepy night noises - This mainly applies for when Steven's not home with me. I can freak myself out over the fan moving. I guess my imagination is just too strong!
No comments:
Post a Comment