I feel like an eternity has passed since my last post! Part of it's because I actually wrote my last post on Thursday because Steven and I went to the Jimmy Buffett concert in D.C. that night and stayed overnight. We took a chance that we'd have to wake up early to drive back because we didn't know if my schools would be open until we were halfway there. The concert was lots of fun, and then we woke up around 4:30 (well I did) to get ready for my first day back and drive back down to Richmond.
::breathe::
But the first day back to work went well. I enjoyed getting to see my co-workers and meet the new ones. I think it will be a good year! Now it's time for the 10 Day You Challenge, and I get to share nine loves! And what better way to share than with pictures!
My husband, Steven!
My family - btw, you can follow my sister, Lauren, at A Knight's Tale!
My puppies - John and Rudy
My small group - If you're looking for a church in the Richmond area, join us at Mechanicsville Church of Christ!
College football (especially the SEC)
College football (especially the SEC)
Chick-Fil-A and their cows. I actually get a cow calender every year to hang in my classroom and get the deals. My kids love to see what they'll do next!
Christmas
Ice cream
The beach








No comments:
Post a Comment