Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

9.12.2011

26 weeks and one photo

Pregnancy Highlights

Baby is about the size of an eggplant.

Maternity Clothes: Basically every day, and I need to go buy some dress pants and new bras. Having to dress up for work means I have less options.

Gender: It's a boy! Keagan Drury

Movement: A lot, and sometimes a little painful, but that's rare.

Sleep: Not bad...hopefully it will stay that way since I'm back at work.

Cravings: Still sweets!! Kroger had a red cream soda in 12 packs that I bought to take to work with me since it's caffiene free. Yummy! It taste a little like a red skittle dipped in sprite.

Symptoms: Soreness even after doing nothing, swelling in my feet, and major breakouts. I feel like every time my face clears up, it comes stronger.

Weight Gain: About 17 pounds - haven't checked since my last visit.

What I Miss: Having my shoes fit comfortably my rain boots don't fit :( - and having options for clothing when I go to work.

Best Moment of the Week: Getting to meet my students today and seeing that I'm going to have a good class. Plus I had a few from last year come by and say hi. Always sweet!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Having breaks during the school day. First days wear me out enough because we never leave our students' sides, but being pregnant on top of that was difficult. Tomorrow, resource is starting and I won't have to eat with the kids. That will help a lot!
 
 
And today is the final day of the 10 Day Challenge, so it was perfect timing to post a new picture of my belly. I feel like I'm HUGE!!

You can even see a little bit that my feet are swelling (I had really narrow feet before). Have a great week!

No comments: