Well, I'm apparently not meant to go to school and meet my kids. When I got out of the shower, my phone was ringing. I assumed it would be a reminder that today was the first day of school since it was moved, but no...apparently there's a lot of flooding in New Kent. School is closed for kids, and I'm on a 2-hr delay. So I decided since I had the time this morning, I'd go ahead and do my 10 Day Challenge - over halfway there!
I'm a very picky eater, but it was still a difficult task to choose only 5 foods. I decided to use my Foods I Pinterest board for pictures, especially since at least most of them are attached to recipes.
Irish Nachos - If you live in Richmond, go to Gibson's Grill and order them NOW!! I couldn't find a picture of their's, but this one doesn't even do it justice. Basically it's homemade potato chips covered in cheese and bacon. My mouth is watering already...

Steak with steamed broccoli - I didn't even eat veggies until about a year ago, and I never thought broccoli would become a favorite food. I ONLY do steamed broccoli, but I love it!

Chick-Fil-A Nuggets - I crave these things and honestly think they were one of the greatest inventions ever! Frying chicken in peanut oil? Genius!

Bottom's Up Pizza and Mozzarella Tracks - AMAZING!! Again, if you're in Richmond and haven't been, GO! Honestly I don't know that there's anyone in Richmond who hasn't been or at least is aware of it. Best. Pizza. Ever.

Oatmeal Drop Cookies - These have been a favorite of mine for years, and I haven't had one in a while. I need to make them ASAP.

Okay, now I'm really hungry, and the thought of my measley sandwich for lunch isn't cutting it. I may have to at least head over to the Village Market and Deli for another favorite (#6 if you will) - Grilled cheese and bacon sandwich. If I can't have my Irish Nachos, at least this is a close second. Best part - they're right next door to my school. I can walk! (assuming there's not too much water)
No comments:
Post a Comment