Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

7.02.2012

July Currently

Can't believe it's time for another Currently! Go over and link up with Farley, and be sure to follow the new rules. Comment on the two link-ups before yours, then come back and comment on the one right after you.


Anyway, I just got back from travelling the entire southeast (well, MS and GA), so this is going to be pretty short. As far as the books go, I just finished Safe Haven by Nicolas Sparks, and it was SO good! Plus, added bonus, the ending is actually kind of happy (I know, I couldn't believe it either)! My next book is Lovely Bones, which I've heard is both really good and really creepy at the same time. We'll see. It was on sale, and I was intrigued.

Link up!

6 comments:

Rie said...

I need to spend a day cleaning too, but I'd rather spend my day laying around doing nothing : )

Rie

Darleen Chautin said...

I live in Louisiana~~you just missed me in your travels!! I am your newest follower via Farley!! Please check out my July Currently if you have a chance!
Darleen
Third Grade Love

Katie said...

oh geeze.... I could really use a day of cleaning too! I'm so unmotivated though....

Katie
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

The Daily Alphabet said...

The Lovely Bones is quite creepy and scary!! It is a good read though! I think our wants and needs are the same. I don't if it'll get done though!!

Angela
The Daily Alphabet

A Wedding Story said...

The Lovely Bones creeped me out so much. I couldn't sleep the first night I read it and then of course I watched the movie and that really creeped me out. It's well written but did things to my mind!

Primary Possibilities said...

Your blog looks great! We found you through Currently. We are your newest follower! We would love for you to come visit us sometime. http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/
Stephanie