Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

7.24.2012

My first Monday Made-It (I know, a little late) and ALMOST 100!!

I've been admiring everyone's crafts from Monday Made-It, but I just haven't been able to get my act together to actually start anything. It seems like my summer really just got into the swing of things, although I think I'm halfway through it now, and I just didn't want to get started. Plus I've been busy with Keagan and getting ready for a Daily 5/Cafe training I'm helping put together for my school at the end of June (no pay, but at least I get recertification points). I may share something from that in next week's Made-It, but don't count on it.


Anyway, I downloaded these awesome chevron backgrounds that I found on Pinterest (courtesy of Mel Stampz) a few weeks ago and have been wanting to make my own super cute binder covers. So I finally did!
Pinned Image
There are four pages, four colors (red, blue, green, orange) - all editable! I didn't add a title for the last page, but I used mine for graphic organizers since I will use them a TON as reading specialist this year. And, the best thing is, they're only $1!

If you want to buy them, click here.
And if you'd like to repin them for all of your wonderful teacher friends to see (PLEASE!!): here

Oh, and did you see that I'm ALMOST to 100? So excited! I'm working on putting together a giveaway, so keep your eyes peeled for it!

1 comment:

Just Wild About Teaching said...

i love your page its so cute...congrats on 100 ...id love to participate at your next giveaway if you decide to have one ...email me ..im also your newest follower...drop by =)
justwildaboutteaching@gmail.com

justwildaboutteaching.blogspot.com