Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

7.14.2012

Silly boy

Yesterday we went to Chick-fil-a and got our freebie food! I chickened out (no pun intended) and just wore a few black spots on my white shirt, but I still got free nuggets. Keagan, however, was at my mercy. Since he had no say in it, I just took one of his old white onesies and drew black spots on with a permanent marker. Note: marker runs when wet...so spit up, drool, etc, can cause a bit of a mess.
We also met up with one of my fellow grad students and her kids. She had a little boy two months after I did. Kelly has a blog and shares weekly recipes. You should check it out: The Teach and Cook Mama.
When we got home, I tried some more Insanity (Plyometric Cardio Circuit) since Keagan fell asleep in the car. Ouch again! This one was only 40 minutes, but I didn't quite get there because little one decided he was ready to get up. Unfortunately I missed the only part I never need a break - cool down. I actually made it through most of the workout. What's the saying though? No pain, no gain (or loss in my case)? I just need to keep reminding myself of that.

Keagan has taken a real interest in John and Rudy (our dogs) recently, and I decided to get video of it. Rudy isn't completely thrilled with the new attention.
John, however, is eating it up. He came up to Keagan and decided to lay his head in Keagan's lap.
Or, at least he was until maybe this point...Keagan also has grabbed his ear and lip on multiple occasions. Thank God I have calm, friendly dogs!

Oh, and did you notice in the video how Keagan shook his head? He does that a lot when he's tired, but he's starting to do it more and more just because. I love it! Did your kids do that?

No comments: