Anyway, Keagan now weighs 20 pounds and is 28 inches long. Both are in the 75th percentile. Oh, I don't think I've mentioned yet that he started sitting up on his own this weekend, so he was able to show the doctor his new trick! I took this picture earlier in the week, but I had to share. Isn't he just precious?
If you have a chance, go check out the girls at Primary Possibilities.
They're having a 200 follower giveaway! Congrats!
Oh, and how do you like my new button? Can anyone see it on the sidebar? Mine isn't showing up, but I'm so proud of it that I had to go ahead and share. I made it myself thanks to the 3AM Teacher's Tutorial! Hopefully you can actually grab it and use it!


3 comments:
OMG he's adorable!!
Katie
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans
Your little guy is adorable-love those thighs! I'm very impressed that you designed your own button-I want to learn how to do things like that, so I'll have to check out the tutorials.
Anyway, I am your newest follower (via the July Currently), and I'd like to give you the One Lovely Blog award. Stop by my site sometime to check it out!
~Julie
www.thehipteacher.blogspot.com
Big boy! Way to go on the button. I was making some this past weekend and it's a little tricky. Looks great!
Post a Comment