Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

7.13.2012

Cow Appreciation Day and a giveaway

Just a quick addition. My bloggie friend, Kimberly, is having a linky party for Frugal Finds, and who doesn't like those? Go over there and see what other deals you can find!


Okay, if you've followed me long enough or know me personally, you know I'm crazy about Chick-fil-a and maybe even more crazy about their cows! I actually follow them on Facebook and get their calendars every year for my classroom! Every year they have Cow Appreciation Day where they offer free food!


Here are the rules: Partial outfit (maybe a nose and ears) gets you a free entree. Full outfit gets you an entire meal free! Keagan and I are mooving (sorry, couldn't help myself) on over for lunch! I'm going to try and put some black spots on him, but I have a feeling he'll have them picked off before we get there. I printed off the outfit they have on the their site, which I linked in the picture above.

I'll try my best to get a pic! Have fun and let me know if you do this, too. Steven called me a dork, but I can't pass up free Chick-fil-a!

Oh, I just found a new blogger (EduKate and Inspire) that just reached 100 followers and is having a giveaway. Check it out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great deal! Will you link it up to my frugal finds linky party today?

Kimberly
http://the-learningtree.blogspot.com/2012/07/brown-paper-packages.html#comments

Kate @ EduKate and Inspire said...

Thanks for the shout out!! :)

Kate
EduKate and Inspire