Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

7.30.2012

And we have a winner!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Congrats! You should have received an email from me about your prizes.

Thank you to everyone who participated! I'm thrilled to have all of these new followers. Keep your eyes open for more items in my TpT store. I was losing sleep over what kind of things I could add (I have a little bit of insomnia, I think), and have learned I need to keep a notebook by my bed so I can write down my ideas and not continue to dwell on them. I'm thinking of a big Halloween Language Arts packet that I hope to have up and ready during September. If you have any other ideas for things you'd like to see (preferably LA related, but general classroom management works as well), let me know! I had tons of ideas for math, but right now isn't the time for me to make them if I can't use them in my new position. Maybe later.

As for Monday Made-it, I was hoping to share my document matching CAFE to the Virginia SOLs for grades 3-5 (yes, we're one of the few rebellious states not participating in Common Core). I actually "finished" it then realized I was using the OLD SOLs! Not. happy. DOE really needs to update their site. The old ones are the first thing you find, and you have to pay close attention and click a little note to get to the ones being used from this year forward. If I can finish it up this week - which I plan on doing - I'll go ahead and share it later!

We went to the beach today, so this girl is TIRED (and a little sunburnt - spray sunscreen leaves me blotchy, and I'm going back to good old lotion). Hopefully Keagan will take a nap for me so I can relax and maybe start another book since I finished one this morning!

No comments: