Thanks for all of the advice yesterday on the word wall! Right now I'm thinking about the travelling word wall for my students. I can easily get my hands on some file folders and make individual word walls for them to add to and use. I haven't completely thrown out the idea of keeping a traditional wall, but I want to get into my room and figure out exactly how much space I have and the best way to use that space. Hopefully I can go next week, but it depends on if my room is clean yet. I'll be calling!
Don't forget my giveaway ends tomorrow at midnight! If you haven't already entered, go do it!
Katie from
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans is having her 500 follower giveaway! She's one of the lovely ladies contributing to mine, so if you haven't already checked out her blog, please do!
Also, Mrs. G's Kindergarten in Heels is having a 50 follower giveaway. Go show her some love and enter!
And Erin at The Elementary Adventure is also celebrating 100 followers with a $25 TpT gift card.
Stay cool! It's been HOT here. I'm kind of hoping for a trip to Sweet Frog later tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment