I found a new linky party today that I couldn't pass up!
You're supposed to post your photos from Instagram for the week, and I definitely have a lot of them! I've been travelling since last Thursday (still out of town), and we just got back from Mississippi today. Most of my family lives there, so Keagan and I went with my mom and brother to visit with them. He got to see both sets of my grandparents, and then we made the trip to see his Aunt Lala and Uncle Pip on the Gulf Coast.

My mom's parents with my little dude and his shades. Love this one!

He and papaw hung out and watched sports together.

Uncle Wade played with him and his new alligator toy.

Then we went further south to visit my dad's parents. Keagan's the first great-grandchild for them. This is his Gigi excited to hold him again!

And of course his great-granddaddy had to get his turn holding Keagan too!
Moving on to the coast, we went to the beach and then ate at Darwell's Cafe in Long Beach, MS. It was featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, so they didn't have to twist my arm to go! Steven and I LOVE food network, and this was my first chance to visit a restaurant that had been featured!

When you order, they give you the cup, and you take it to a booth to have it filled before seating. Darwell's dad is an artist (his pictures are all over the restaurant), and he likes to decorate the ladies' cups with "chicks". Very talented!

My sister had the shrimp gumbo. I'm not a very exciting eater, so I chose to take a picture of her food instead of my burger (which was REALLY good, btw)
I didn't do any of the beach pictures yet because I used my actual camera since it has a beach setting. I'll have to work on those when I get back home, and maybe I can share them next Friday! Keagan and I fly back Monday, which should be an interesting experience. Not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous about flying by myself with a 6 month old. I'll have to read up on everything I need to know again before I leave and then pray that there aren't any delays. We have a layover in Atlanta, and I really don't want to have to run with a baby (even if I will just have a stroller and baby bag) to catch my flight!

1 comment:
You have a very cute little dude! I happen to have a little dude named Dalton. I hope you have a great week.
Post a Comment