Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

6.19.2012

Keagan - 6 months

I cannot believe my sweet baby boy is halfway to a year! Time really does fly. This month has been a fun one as Keagan has become more interactive. He jabbers constantly, and I swear I've heard him moo. He smiles and laughs, plays with his toys, rolls over BOTH directions (although he still hates tummy time and immediately rolls back over when he gets on his belly), and so much more! At night, he's started to sleep on his side and even on his belly occasionally.


Keagan is now sleeping through the night (yay!) and even a little later than he was during the school year. I can usually sleep in until almost 8 before he wakes up! He's eating baby food now, and his favorite is sweet potatoes. He can finish a whole container of it in one sitting!


Keagan still loves to be outside and play in his car at Grammy and Papaw's. Papaw even moves the umbrella to keep his fair skin from getting sunburned! He could stay in that car for hours.


And here are a few more pics that I took. You can tell he's so much more alert now!

See how long he is?

 I'm calling this a wave. He's done it a few times specifically to people (and himself in the mirror) this week, and I think he actually knows what he's doing. Love it!

Basket pictures aren't so cute anymore, but I still want them.

I just like this look. "Mommy, why are you always taking pictures of me?"

I had to include this because it shows his teeth!

Oh, and I also created a new page today with Rory Gilmore's Book Challenge. You should check it out! There are 250 books (I think that's what I read...didn't count them), and I was proud to be able to say I've read and completed 29 of them. I may have read a few others (I've at least read parts), but it's been so long I wasn't sure. Plus this has been a busy week already. Yesterday we began VBS at church, and I'm pulling double duty the first 2 days since I won't be around to help Wednesday and Thursday. We leave tomorrow afternoon for GA and my best friend's wedding. I'm SUPER excited, and I'm sure there will be lots of pictures to post. However, don't be surprised if I don't post anything for a few weeks. After the wedding, Keagan and I are headed to Mississippi with my mom to see my grandparents. I won't be back for a while. Steven says he might go crazy (he loves me sooo much and won't know what to do without me)! If I can get on a computer, I may be able to post sooner though. Expect LOTS of pictures when I get back!

No comments: