Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

6.04.2012

June Currently

It's that time of the month again! Farley posted her June currently, and I'm thrilled to join in and take a break from the end-of-the-year insanity. Join in and check out her new blog look. It's so cute (even has a mustache)!


So we now have 7 more school days left before summer break FINALLY gets here. Tomorrow we go to Jamestown which will be hot, but fun! I love that we get to teach VA history. There's so much here, and the kids really get into this trip. Steven's even tagging along!

We were planning on using the free round-trip tickets courtesy of our last trip to Atlanta for my best friend's wedding in a few weeks. Steven went to book it, but they had too many seats booked to honor it for the trip. SO...now we're debating where to go on Airtran's tab. We can use them anywhere Airtran flies! I want to go to Bermuda, but we don't have passports. PLUS we don't want to go anywhere too tropical during hurricane season, and this would have to be in August. So we looked at other places Airtran flies that we've never been. We're seriously considering San Francisco. I've never been past Texas, so that could be really cool. Thoughts? Recommendations?

I finally broke down and took my bridesmaid dress to get altered since the wedding is in less than a month. I was hoping that I'd be at my first goal weight, but I've REALLY hit a wall when it comes to losing weight. Seriously. I'm actually considering going on runs in the morning before work (or over the summer while Steven's still home getting ready). I don't even like running, but I keep gaining and losing the same 2 pounds, and I'm sick of it! How is it that I could lose 10 in one month and barely 3 since then?

Sorry for the rant! Go link up!

2 comments:

Josh Bennett said...

Wonderful blog and I'm your newest follower! I've never been to Cali, but I'd love to go some day. I've heard good things about San Fran! :)

Josh
Mr. B's Beach Brains

oh' boy said...

my parents went to san fran and LOVED it... I say go for it... thanks for linking up!!!