Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

8.21.2012

Technology Tip Tuesday

Day two of teacher week is all about technology tips!


I wanted to talk about a great website I've mentioned on here before: Class Dojo. This is my favorite behavior management tool, and its free (at least, for now)! Just to quickly explain, you enter your class list (or, if needed, multiple lists) and each child is linked to an avatar. Then you can personalize positive and negative behaviors you will want to award points for (i.e. following directions, disrupting others). You start the class and cam award points from the computer or even through your phone while working with other students!


I could say a lot more, but I already have a whole post here, so please check it out! I promise it will be worth your time. Most teachers at my school just use it for Daily 5/CAFE time, but it could also be used all day.

Okay, now go check out all the other tips. I'm headed over there now!

No comments: