Sorry I've been a little MIA this past week. We started band camp, and I've been coming home completely beat. I've been reading your blogs when I can although I'm way behind. Remind me why I signed up to coach Colorguard - if it weren't for the girls and feeling like I'd let them down, I'd probably quit. We still have another week of camp, so I'm probably going to schedule all of these posts, but I wanted to make sure you all knew about the latest blog hop!
Oh, and my classroom is ALMOST done. I found out I get $100 to spend, so I'm hoping to get a few necessary things (like maybe a rug). Right now it looks about the same as my previous pictures. I've been working on stuff for our CAFE/Daily 5 workshop we're putting together for this week (Monday and Thursday). Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment