It's finally finished! I mentioned this a while back, but I haven't been able to sit down and finish it until today. Okay, let me back up and explain myself...
I live in Virginia, which is one of the few states that is NOT participating in the Common Core Standards. Something about us thinking our standards are better...I don't know. Neither here nor there. As a teacher, it's a little frustrating because it seems like everybody else is able to share all these great resources while we have to be different.
This year, my school is implementing Daily 5 and CAFE as their main reading instruction. Since I'll be the reading specialist for grades 3-5, I wanted to help my coworkers by matching these strategies with the SOLs (Standards of Learning - yes, I know, funny) they already have to follow. Click on the picture to go to my store and download!

No comments:
Post a Comment