A few facts about Keagan now:
- He LOVES bath time! Now that he can sit up, he enjoys playing with his toys and would stay in there all day if I let him. He pitches a fit when I take him out!
- He has tried Cheerios, although we're still working on the concept of actually chewing them.
- The boy has no fear of food. He has sucked on MANY table foods and rarely even makes a face. Pickles and lemons are no exceptions! That's from his daddy, not me!
- He may not be crawling, but we have a rolling pin! He is very adept at getting around by rolling and kicking.
- He LOVES his leapfrog toy, Scout. Have you seen these? You can program them to say your child's name, favorite color, food, and animal. Then you pick songs you want it to play. His face lights up when he sees Scout.
- Speaking of Scout, Keagan definitely is a dog person. John loves him. Rudy keeps his distance.
- His red hair is coming in strong!
And a few pictures:
2 comments:
I am sooo not a fan of little babies either. I didn't really know this until I had one though. haha. I guess I have only been around little babies for short periods of time. I love how they are starting to interact and have their own little personality. K will be crawling before you know, and then will be into to everything, and you will be wishing he wasn't speed crawling. Trust me!
oh my gosh - he's soooo cute & has gotten so big :-)
Post a Comment