Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is about the size of a watermelon
Maternity Clothes: Still all the time. I think I'm going to buy some comfy sweat/yoga pants to make it through class this weekend. We're going to be sitting for a while, and none of my pants are comfy enough for that anymore.
Gender: It's a boy! Keagan Drury
Movement: Quite a few people commented over Thanksgiving break that my belly was lopsided because he kept rolling around. He's moving plenty. As long as he stays in position...
Cravings: Just food in general (and more water/tea/whatever than usual)
Symptoms: Major swelling in my feet. I'm going to get a pedicure this week, and I need it!
Total Weight Gain: 42 pounds. Still more than I hoped, but not much more than last week.
What I Miss: I'm very ready to have my energy level back up and to be in my regular clothes.
Best Moment of the Week: Being able to spend time with Steven's family for Thanksgiving. We did a lot together and had a great time!
What I'm Looking Forward To: Having this baby and holding him in my arms. I'm so ready to meet him!
Funny story - On Saturday, we all went to Maymont Park because my niece and nephew had never been. This was probably a bad idea for me. If you live in the Richmond area, you know how much walking that entails. If not, here's a picture of just PART of the uphill trek that I took (successfully, might I add!). This is after you hike some questionable stairs and quite a lot of more level path through the petting zoo, gardens, etc.

Anyway, I had the option of taking a tram, but I'm a little stubborn. By the time we got to a station, there was already a large family sitting on the bench waiting, and I could see the parking lot in the distance. I didn't know how long it would take, and if I was going to be standing anyway, I felt like it wasn't worth the wait. I won a lot of brownie points with the family for my stubbornness/persistence, but my legs were killing me by the time we got back to the house. Still, it didn't put me into labor!
1 comment:
I love the name you guys picked out! It seems like everyone in blog land is pregnant right now!
Post a Comment