Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

11.07.2011

34 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

Baby is about the size of a honeydew melon!

Maternity Clothes: All the time. Even Steven's t-shirts are getting too short to wear.

Gender: It's a boy! Keagan Drury

Movement: A lot, and we can see it. I just wish I knew what those bulges were...

Sleep: I'm more tired now, so sleep is just not enough at night. Plus I'm back to waking up in the middle of the night for bathroom breaks.

Cravings: Anything to drink. I'm CONSTANTLY thirsty now.

Symptoms: Many more bathroom breaks

Weight Gain: I had gained 31 pounds at my last visit, so I'm glad to be off the 5 pound gain every time! Let's hope it stays that way.

What I Miss: not waddling everywhere I go

Best Moment of the Week: Getting an extra hour of sleep this weekend!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Finishing my master's classes (at least for this semester) and having time to relax

No comments: