Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

11.02.2011

Nursery pics and Pinteresting Wednesday

I went for another check-up today, and everything is still going well. I was thrilled to see that I only gained 2 pounds since last appointment instead of the 5 that I've been hitting the past few times! My next appointment is in two weeks, and then I go every week. It's crazy that I'm already that far along! I was talking to my principal yesterday, and he was asking how much longer I had. When I said 7 weeks, he said, "I should probably get on the ball and hire a sub then, shouldn't I?" At least they have an idea of who will be in my room. Hope it gets completely sorted out soon though. I would like to be able to have things taken care of before Thanksgiving just in case.
Okay, I promised that I would post pictures of the nursery since it's finally starting to come together, so here they are!

 Notice that I've already worked the pigeon into Keagan's room. I love Mo Willems! Besides, Steven got his police car piggie bank...I needed something to represent me!
 His crib with a few other favorites on display for now. I can't wait to get the bedding in there. Don't you love the personalized bib and burp cloth? They have anchors on them!
I had this bench holding my Boyd's Bear collection, but I decided to windle the collection down to only my favorites and use this bench for mine and Steven's favorite dolls (or buddies, as Steven would prefer) from our childhood.

google
 
After seeing my friend, Beth's, new baby last week, I've been really excited about planning newborn pictures. Since Keagan's due the week of Christmas, I've decided I won't send out cards until he's born. Then I can just send them out as Christmas/Birth announcements. Here are some things I'm liking!


christmas baby

My baby will be too small, but this is ADORABLE!
Too bad he won't actually be big enough for this one...
Pinned Image
Awww...
Pinned Image
My favorite!!! I can buy this set on etsy, and I think I might!

4 comments:

Olivia said...

adorable last photos.

Lauren said...

I love the last pic!! But I also LOVE the first one where the baby is in the stocking! So sweet! I'm excited to see pics of the nursery, too. =)

Kara said...

SO JEALOUS of your photographer, whoever she is - I would LOVE to photograph a newborn this Christmas, but I don't know anyone who is due in December that's nearby!

Melissa said...

Kara, you are more than welcome to come up here and do my photographs! ;-)
Lauren, they also had some "cocoons" as they called them with the little hats. I'm debating between both. The set at the bottom is my favorite so far though.