Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is about the size of a honeydew melon!
Maternity Clothes: Everything still, although I have to be very careful which tops I choose because most of them are too short now. Thank GOD for warmer temps that are allowing me to wear flip flops and dresses right now! (although I'm sweating like crazy)
Gender: It's a boy! Keagan Drury
Movement: Yes, and random bulges appearing everywhere.
Sleep: I'm back to having trouble falling asleep. He's so big that I can't get comfortable very easily.
Cravings: Anything to drink. I'm CONSTANTLY thirsty now - but I NEED to drink more water and less of the other things.
Symptoms: Many more bathroom breaks
Weight Gain: 40 pounds. I knew I felt like I gained a ton, but I wanted to cry when I heard that I'd added 9 pounds in 2 weeks...
What I Miss: Regular clothes, being able to pick things up easily...my regular body...
Best Moment of the Week: Being blessed so much at my shower!
What I'm Looking Forward To: Tomorrow afternoon when I'm done with school for a week!

No comments:
Post a Comment