Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

11.23.2011

Pinteresting Thanksgiving Post

It's time to link up with The Vintage Apple again for...
After the beginning of this week being a little stressful (I overdid it this weekend, had to stay home Monday, then broke the washing machine to where we need a new one), I need Thanksgiving badly!! So today, I'm going to share some of the foods I love.

Divine Hot Chocolate
divine hot chocolate - looks like it!
Grilled Cheese and Bacon (not a Thanksgiving food, but I HAD to include it!)
Craving grilled cheese and bacon - you MUST try it!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
chocolate chip cookie dough truffles!! What an amazing idea!
Yeast Rolls
Yeast rolls: a perfect Thanksgiving food!
Honeybaked Ham - I'll eat the turkey, but I LOVE some sweet ham!
ham
And you've gotta have the creamy mashed potatoes!! I'll take a plateful, please.
Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes

No comments: