Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

11.14.2011

35 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

Baby is about the size of a honeydew melon!

Maternity Clothes: I'm so tired of them. Next time, I want to be huge in dresses...maternity pants aren't comfortable in any way anymore.

Gender: It's a boy! Keagan Drury

Movement: All the time.

Sleep: I'm more tired now, so although I'm sleeping alright, it's not enough.

Cravings: Anything to drink. I'm CONSTANTLY thirsty now.

Symptoms: Many more bathroom breaks

Weight Gain: Somewhere above 31 pounds, I'm sure. My fear is how far over it I've gotten. I feel HUGE right now!

What I Miss: Regular clothes

Best Moment of the Week: It was a good week, but I can't think of one particular moment.

What I'm Looking Forward To: My appointment Friday. I'm ready to know if he's facing down and ready to come!

And another picture to update. You might be able to see in the back (on the tv stand) that we've started decorating for Christmas!

No comments: