Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

8.25.2011

Three for Thursday

Today at Blog Hoppin', I'm supposed to share my favorite font, blog, and online resource.

Favorite Font:  I love Kevin and Amanda's Fonts for Peas! Pea Alexis is my favorite though. Isn't it cute?

Click to Download Cute Free Handwriting Fonts

Favorite Blog: This one's a little harder, so I'm going with categories like a few other teachers.
  • Teacher blog:  Oh Boy Fourth Grade - Mrs. Farley's so funny!! I recently discovered her, and I love her resources and humor.
 
  • Bargain and Deals: I have two. Frugal Girls is AMAZING and I rave about them every few weeks (just today I found a deal for a free Outback steak!), but I also love Saving Our Way because it is local as well, and I've found things on there that Frugal Girls can't give me.
Frugal Girls!Saving Our Way
         
And finally...

Favorite Online Resource:  I'm going to have to say that it definitely became Pinterest this summer. I have used it for nursery ideas, school, recipes, and just to dream. I'm addicted, and I want everyone else to fall in love with it as much as I have! I think I'm recommending Pinterest more than even Frugal Girls right now. If you're not already on it, send me your email and I'll invite you because it really might change your life a little!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

What is pinterest? I've gotten invites and heard ppl talking about it, but idk what it is...

Grace said...

Ok...I need a pinterest invite. I tried all summer to fall in love with it like everyone else, but I just never got it. Maybe I never had an invite, ha. We'll see if that helps me better understand it!

gracewhitlock@comcast.net

oh' boy said...

OMGolly...thanks so much for a LUVERLY shout out!!!

Melissa said...

Pinterest is this website where you basically keep track of all the ideas you have. Every time I find something I like and want to use in the nursery, I click my "pinterest" button, and I can add it to a board on pinterest. I use it for house ideas, school stuff, everything. I really am a little addicted to it!

Grace, I will send you an invite.

Mrs. Farley, I just discovered your blog last week, but I already love it! You've made a follower out of me!