Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

8.10.2011

Back to Square One

I had the baby bedding picked out at least a month ago and was careful not to choose one that was on clearance for fear that it would sell out. Apparently with Babies R Us, there may not be a clearance first. So I was back to square one with the color problem for the nursery, especially since we bought the rest of the paint today (yay!).
Fortunately Target is my lifesaver! I looked at their new arrivals and found this:
Babylicious 3pc Bedding Bundle - Cheeky Orange

The sheets are a bit brighter than I would prefer, but I figure I can change them out for white or these lightly dotted sheets that are supposed to be coming to target later. The crib bumper also lightens the bedding a little and has the same dots from the sheets I want to get.

Remember this is what the walls will look like (hopefully):


Thoughts?

3 comments:

Dr. Bob Rogers said...

Melissa, I like the colors. It reminds me of when you were born, and we did not know until your birth if it was a boy or girl, so we chose neutral colors. But your colors will be great for a boy. Can't wait!

A Wedding Story said...

Oh Melissa that is a bummer but the new bedding is really cute too! Can't wait to see the final room!

Lauren said...

I like this bedding much better than the first!! I like that it has the wall colors, plus pops of red and orange! Love it!!