I said yesterday that we would be painting the nursery, and here it is!! We decided not to do the stripes like we originally planned, and that made everything much more relaxed. Steven's touching up the ceiling today, and we might work on the trim after church. Then it will be complete!
I think I finally settled on getting this as the baby bedding. Now that we're not going to have all the stripes, I feel like the room can handle this bedding. Plus it's really growing on me, especially since you can get extra sheets that are just the small dots like on the bumper. That will calm down the colors a lot. (Target and Amazon)
I've been spending WAY too much time searching etsy lately, and I found this adorable wall decal! I want it to put above the crib.
LOVE these prints also (from etsy as well), but I think the background makes them a little too fancy for the style we already have going. Anyway, we have the other paint colors and are going to try our hands at doing something similar on our own with stencils!
Now, I just can't wait to get the furniture and everything to make it start feeling like a real nursery!



3 comments:
I love the nursery color!! It's bright and fun, but still super relaxing!
Looks nice, Melissa!
Thanks! I feel very relaxed just looking at the color (especially now that I don't have to paint), and I have a feeling it's going to become my favorite room in the house. Now the rest of it looks boring.
Post a Comment