
I've become a little crazy about Pinterest since I discovered it this summer, and here are a few of my favorite finds, which was hard to choose. To see more, click here to follow me on Pinterest.

Love string lights! This could work just outdoors, or for a nice look at a wedding reception.

Think I want to do this for a maternity shot. So cute!

This makes my heart melt!

Bright colors are more than welcome in my house, and I would LOVE to stumble across a piece of furniture like this to use in my dining room.

What's better than cookie dough wrapped in a chocolate truffle? Yes, please!

And one for the classroom...I could do this, and it's not expensive!

Love string lights! This could work just outdoors, or for a nice look at a wedding reception.

Think I want to do this for a maternity shot. So cute!

This makes my heart melt!

Bright colors are more than welcome in my house, and I would LOVE to stumble across a piece of furniture like this to use in my dining room.

What's better than cookie dough wrapped in a chocolate truffle? Yes, please!

And one for the classroom...I could do this, and it's not expensive!
3 comments:
Love it ALL! Especially that robins egg blue/orange combo...perfect!
Cute pictures!!! And thank you for the sweet comment!!!
I love bright colored furniture! They make any house bright and cheery!!
Post a Comment