Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

8.16.2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday


I'm linking up with CMae today for Tail Wagging Tuesday! A reason to post adorable pics of my precious puppies? Yes, please! 

Rudy at 3 months, right after we adopted them.
 Puppy graduation! Rudy was the only one to actually wear the antennae.
 John is our little sunbather. We discovered this when they came to Savannah with us for my sister's wedding last summer.
He would also love to drive... 

It's crazy to see how small they were a year ago! I need to get some more recent pictures to show the difference. They're each almost 50 pounds now.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

So cute! I'm like that with my kitten...I can't believe how much he's grown in just a couple of months!! Loved your pictures!

Gabriella said...

Such a cute dog! They do grow so fast. We took a million picture of Homie when he was little! :)

C Mae said...

Thanks for linking up girl!