Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is about the size of a cantaloupe!
Maternity Clothes: Wearing almost all maternity now. I got a few more cltohes from a neighbor, and I went ahead and cleaned out clothes (especially summer ones) that I can't wear. They're bagged up so I can't even try. There's a lot more space in the closet now.
Gender: It's a boy! Steven was especially thrilled, and I am happy also.
Movement: Steven can hear it moving, but I don't feel much.
Sleep: It's gotten better, but I still have trouble falling asleep.
Cravings: No cravings this week, although sweets haven't been agreeing with me.
Symptoms: I can feel my skin pulling a lot (must be about to grow some more)
Weight Loss/Gain: At least 11 pounds, but I estimate more like 14 total.
What I Miss: Coke
Best Moment of the Week: Definitely finding out the gender!
What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting the nursery painted and finishing our registry.
We went to Macon, GA to visit friends from college, and when we got to my friend Amanda's house, she had this waiting for us on the bed. So cute, and I can't wait for my little man to be able to wear it!

No comments:
Post a Comment