Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is about the size of a cucumber.
Maternity Clothes: I need some. Hoping Target has sales soon because I want to get a few more dresses.
Gender: It's a boy! Caffrey James
Movement: Now it goes beyond just flutters. Yesterday in church, he was rolling and I could feel every move. It's crazy!
Sleep: It's harder to fall asleep, but its okay once I do. Can't say the same for Steven, though...
Cravings: I've had a bad sweet tooth and am trying to control it. Well, I'm trying not to let it get out of hand!
Symptoms: I'm waddling and get sore more frequently. I also can't sit as long.
Weight Gain: About 21 pounds
What I Miss: Not having a huge belly. I really miss my old clothes and having options.
Best Moment of the Week: I was finally able to get back to my BodyPump class this week, which always makes me feel proud of myself. Even after a month of not being there (granted, I've been doing weights still), I was able to keep up! My instructor did tell me I may want to start using dumbbells, though, since my belly is definitely in the way now.
What I'm Looking Forward To: I have my next doctor appointment this Friday and get to see my little guy again! Plus Spring Break starts Friday!
And, of course, the weekly bump picture. I had to get Steven to take it quickly last night, but he was nice and didn't roll his eyes this time.
This was actually one of my favorite pictures from being pregnant with Keagan (especially at this stage because THIS is when I was getting huge and swollen everywhere.

No comments:
Post a Comment