Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

3.08.2015

27 weeks

Spring is ALMOST here after all the snow we've been getting (and to think at the beginning of February I was praying for snow), and we are so excited to have some nice weather! Today is beautiful, so I'm hoping to spend some time outside later, although we have a mound of laundry to get through.

Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is about the size of  head of lettuce. 


Maternity Clothes: More frequent with every passing day. I am VERY excited that most of the temps for this week are close to 60 degrees because I can finally pull out some dresses!

Gender: It's a boy! Caffrey James

Movement: Plenty! He started kicks to the bladder last week, but usually it's more of the typewriter feeling, which just feels sweet.

Sleep: Still okay once I fall asleep, although I'm wide awake once I wake up. For one of the snow days this week, I was still up at 6. Maybe the time change will help with that!

Cravings: Still sweets

Symptoms: My face is really breaking out, which probably also has to do with the weather changes. Otherwise just a few aches...

Weight Gain: 18 pounds. It was a little more than I hoped for, but I have to think about the fact that I just entered the third trimester. That's not bad at all!

What I Miss: Being comfortable sitting or laying down. This belly is really starting to get in the way.

Best Moment of the Week: After not having any bites on our house for a month, we actually had two showing this weekend! There was another one scheduled for today, but they didn't show. Prayers that a contract follows closely behind!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Spending time in this warmer weather! Keagan is ready to play outside more, and I just want to enjoy some pretty days and maybe even a few flowers!

And I have another side-by-side comparison. By this point with Keagan, I was so swollen and miserable. Plus it was really hot. You can click on the picture to the right for my post at 27 weeks then!

   

No comments: