Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

3.22.2015

29 weeks

Can you believe that in about 10 weeks, I'll be heading to the hospital to meet this little guy?

Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is about the size of an acorn squash.

Maternity Clothes: Almost entirely, but at least the weather has warmed up some to give me more options! I finally found the rest of my "summer" maternity stuff and realized it was all of 5 pieces. BUT one of those is a nice pair of denim capris that I loved. I may end up getting a few more things before this baby comes, though.

Gender: It's a boy! Caffrey James

Movement: My belly is like a tiny earthquake center or something. I'm starting to see the movements and not just feel them. Like right now.

Sleep: The little pillow helps some. Usually I'm okay once I fall asleep, but getting comfortable is harder.

Cravings: Just the usual

Symptoms: The breakouts are a little better this week. I've noticed that I feel more sore now, but that is way better when I drink enough water and/or go to the gym.

Weight Gain: About 20 pounds. I was looking back at my posts from here on out with Keagan and had a minor freakout session. Apparently in the last trimester alone, I gained 19 pounds?! But I've been more proactive about it so far and hope to stay that way. Yesterday, I was back in the gym (I've been going about twice a week), which always makes me feel good! I even took a gym selfie just for you guys (yuck! I never manage to take a good selfie...).


What I Miss: All of my pretty dresses that don't fit at all right now. It's one of my favorite parts of spring and summer. Boo! I'll manage though.

Best Moment of the Week: Spending time outside as a family. Now I'm just ready for everything to bloom (even though my sinuses would be okay with missing that). I just want to see some pretty flowers and trees with leaves!
 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Starting to decorate Caffrey's room. We're still holding out because we'll probably move right around or shortly after he's born, but I have started really looking at bedding. Pottery Barn Kids actually has a set that I really like, and I've been checking out Ebay for the quilt to save some money. The sheet is pretty inexpensive, and it would go well with the city theme we're thinking of having in his room. I already found a cute Richmond skyline decal on etsy that I want to get, probably in navy. It should be cute!


Brody Nursery Bedding

I don't have a comparison picture for this week, but my belly is definitely prominent now. I've developed a waddle which is worse some days, like yesterday walking around Carytown. Oh well, I made it to almost 7 months before getting it, so that's not bad. At least I still feel pretty (and no swelling)!



We've had a fun week of just relaxing as a family (which didn't happen last week). I did end up having to take a sick day with Keagan on Thursday because we were scared he had a sinus infection, but we've spent most of the week outside enjoying the beautiful weather! After church today, we headed up the hill for the Irish Festival. Keagan and his cousin, Jonah, had matching shirts (thanks, Aunt Becky). I don't have a picture with them together, but I took these this evening while Steven washed the car (and before Keagan got soaked from helping)!


 Cheesy pose
 He's such a cutie!

We parked right where you can look over the city, and I didn't think Keagan would ever leave. He's just like his daddy! In all fairness, though, it IS a beautiful city!


They had a section with inflatables that Keagan really wanted to try, but it was $10. We know him well enough to know he would've stepped into one and promptly wanted out, so we passed. BUT they did have this "race track" where you got to drive a car and race a few others. Keagan loved it (I think his daddy may have liked it even more) and actually did really well! Well other than the lap or two where he was driving the wrong direction and subtracting from his lead...


And finally, a quick shot of Keagan and I together (since I'm usually behind the camera with his pictures):

Have a great week!

No comments: