Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

3.05.2015

26 weeks

Due date is officially less than 3 months from now. Can you believe this little boy will be here that soon?  I'm starting to get really excited!

I went in for another ultrasound yesterday (we go monthly now since they've determined there is only one kidney), and baby's doing great! He weighs about 1.5 pounds and is in the 25th percentile, which I had a feeling. Something told me he would be smaller than Keagan! I also had my glucose test and was VERY proud to say I didn't get nauseous at all! I'm super squeamish with needles and usually have to lay down. I actually blacked out after giving blood back in October.

Anyway, here are the regular updates! No pictures today. I did shower but decided to put on new pajamas since we won't be going anywhere. I promise to get a picture next week.

Pregnancy Highlights



Baby is about the size of  head of lettuce. 


Maternity Clothes: More frequent with every passing day. I just can't wait until dress weather is here to stay. 

Gender: It's a boy! Caffrey James


Movement: All. the. time. It feels like someone's on a typewriter, and it's always on my right side, which is weird.


Sleep: Not too bad, although I did run Steven out of bed over the weekend. Oops!


Cravings: Still sweets


Symptoms: Maybe a little itchy again, and I have occasional aches, but not bad.


Weight Gain: About 18 pounds. Not going to worry about it though. I still feel great!


What I Miss: Real pants that fit. Always.


Best Moment of the Week: Keagan has started asking to feel Baby Caffrey move and gets really excited about it. He also told me over the weekend that he couldn't wait for his babies (his cousin, Jonah, is 8 months and Keagan adores him) to both sit with him, but there wouldn't be enough space for him to sit. I explained that he could help hold them, but there would always be space for him.


What I'm Looking Forward To: Being done with snow! I'm so tired of seeing it, and I really want our house to sell. We're out AGAIN today for sleet/snow. Come on, spring!

No comments: