Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

3.17.2015

28 Weeks

Third trimester - woohoo!! I cannot believe that this sweet little boy will be here in about 11 weeks. Crazy! I should really start preparing something for him...at least finding and washing my bag of newborn clothes.

Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is about the size of an eggplant.

Maternity Clothes: I'm going to be sick of black very soon. I have 6 or 7 maternity dresses, and almost all of them are black or black and white striped. I did get a cute seersucker dress from Old Navy for Easter, though! And it's nice to be able to wear dresses instead of pants every day, so I shouldn't complain.

Gender: It's a boy! Caffrey James

Movement: All the time, and I'm loving it!

Sleep: I found a little pillow someone made for Keagan and started using it for my belly. It helps. Plus we haven't needed the heat blaring in the house, so our room is cooler and easier to deal with.

Cravings: Still nothing specific, just lots of sweets (which I love anyway). I'm trying to be better about it, though. I don't want to blow my weight gain out of the water right at the end when I've done well up to now...

Symptoms: The breakouts are a little better this week. I've noticed that I feel more sore now, but that is way better when I drink enough water and/or go to the gym.

Weight Gain: About 19 pounds

What I Miss: Colorful dresses. I actually tried on a few of my non-maternity flowy dresses (I know, silly me), but it just won't work right now...

Best Moment of the Week: Keagan asked if he could talk to Caffrey again this morning. Then he decided he wanted to sing "Twinkle Twinkle" for him, but he needed his guitar. I love this little guy!




What I'm Looking Forward To: The countdown is really on now! I'm officially in the third trimester and almost to the point of going to the doctor every other week (that starts in April). It's crazy to think we're that close!

I wish I would've taken a picture in the same dress this time (my only non-maternity that works right now), but it's in the laundry. The picture on the right was one of the few from last time that I kind of liked. Click here to read about 28 weeks with Keagan.

  As far as Keagan goes, he is growing SO fast! We made our first trip to the dentist a few weeks ago, and I was very proud of him! Of course, they only brushed, flossed, and used flouride on his teeth this time before the dentist came in with his little mirror to look, but he loved it. He was telling everyone about how he got a check-up.


He also is very excited about finally being able to be outside. Today was beautiful, so we took the opportunity to eat out on the patio. So excited for more days like this!


No comments: