Would you believe I'm sitting here right now wondering how much snow we'll get AGAIN tomorrow? And to think that a few weeks ago I'd given up on snow for the year. They're calling for 8 inches here and even more where I work, so I have a strong feeling my 5 day weekend has begun!
Anyway, you're here for the pregnancy update, so I'll stop blabbing about snow!
Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is about the size of an eggplant.
Gender: It's a boy! Caffrey James
Movement: All. the. time. It feels like someone's on a typewriter, and it's always on my right side, which is weird.
Sleep: Not terrible. My sinuses have gotten better, so that helps.
Cravings: My sweet tooth has come back with a vengeance! And last week's snow break didn't help. Probably also didn't help with my weight gain...
Symptoms: Not really much of anything!
Weight Gain: About 16 pounds. I almost cried when the doctor weighed me last week, but then I remembered that even though last time I said 17 pounds for this go-round, it was actually more since my beginning weight was off. Plus I may have more muscle. Anyway, I'm posting side-by-side comparisons below because I feel like this time is still WAY better.
What I Miss: Real pants that fit. Always.
Best Moment of the Week: I went to a local consignment shop that I love and found two precious outfits for Caffrey! Can't wait to see him in them :-)
What I'm Looking Forward To: Starting to put together Caffrey's room. I haven't really done anything but browse online yet, but we have a theme for the room. Part of the hold-up is when our house will sell. I may just wait until we are close to closing before buying any of it. I'll have to share his theme later!
Okay, here's the side-by-side. Not only do I look WAY more put together, I'm not all swollen and am pretty sure I'm actually smaller everywhere. Ugh! This older picture immediately made me feel better about my weight gain this time around (and embarrassed by how much of a mess I looked then). I guess it goes to show that having good habits, even with a sweet tooth, really makes a difference even if the numbers are the same!

1 comment:
I enjoyed reading your update! The side by side comparisons from your pregnancy with Keagan are interesting. Of course, you dressed nicer for the picture this time. LOL. I love you, either way, and we are looking forward to Caffrey's arrival!
Post a Comment