Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

2.12.2015

23 weeks

This has been a crazy week with Keagan and I both getting sick Saturday night. We're just starting to recover all the way, but I had to go back to work. Oh well, at least I'm only working 3 days and then have a long weekend since we're actually getting President's Day for the first time in FOREVER!


And since I was finally feeling better, I asked Steven to get a quick bump picture. Not great...and I have about 17 more on my camera where he decided to be funny and move my camera all around like a professional photographer. Except he's not. And he didn't look for half the pictures. They're amusing, though!

Pregnancy Highlights


Baby is (still) about the size of a papaya!

Maternity Clothes: Still a mix. I actually was browsing Loft's website to see what they had on sale and happened to catch an amazing FLASH sale that ended 10 minutes later. Anyway, I scored a pair of black dress pants and a cute top that should be getting here soon! Otherwise I'm just ready for dress weather. Pants are getting to be a pain. (Oh, and this is the first picture where I'm in all maternity clothes - Old Navy for everything actually.)

Gender: It's a boy! Caffrey James

Movement: He loves to move right when I lay down at night. We've got to work on his sleep schedule, especially before June gets here ;-)

Sleep: Still okay once I fall asleep. Getting to sleep is a pain, though.

Cravings: Still no major cravings. This week was just a matter of what could I stomach. Lots of saltines...

Symptoms: Really it's just been the heartburn

Weight Gain: I'm guessing 13. I go to the doctor next Wednesday and will have a better estimate then.

What I Miss: Being able to take whatever medicine I want when I'm sick.

Best Moment of the Week: Even though it's absolutely no fun to be sick, especially when your 3 year old is sick right with you, I really enjoyed being able to have some time at home with him. He's such a sweetheart, and we got some nice cuddle time on the couch for a few days.

What I'm Looking Forward To: A SNOW DAY!! It was nice to have some extra time at home, but I wasn't able to relax at home at all since Keagan was sick too. I know it's a little greedy of me to want snow on top of a 3 day weekend, but I do. I also just want it for the snow. We haven't gotten ANY so far this year.

Oh, and I was starting to think I was getting huge until I looked back at week 22 of my last pregnancy. Nope. Still good! I was swelling and starting to feel really blah there.

No comments: