Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

2.17.2015

24 Weeks

It's Fat Tuesday, and I'm feeling a bit like a snowman bundling up for the cold! But I have another update to share (maybe I'll add a picture later).

Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is (still) about the size of a papaya . We are almost through Month 5!

Maternity Clothes: More than I had been. Wearing pants with my belly band has gotten really uncomfortable, and I ended up ordering two pairs of maternity dress pants this week. Can't wait to wear more dresses, though!

Gender: It's a boy! Caffrey James

Movement: Quite a bit, although still mainly at nights.

Sleep: Not terrible, but I can't blame pregnancy for the issues. I've been so congested, and it's really hot and dry in our bedroom at nights. Problems of being in the center unit and upstairs...

Cravings: Just the usual. I have a longer list of things that don't look appealing to me. Sweets are nice!

Symptoms: Feeling pretty good! I'm thinking that's because I still haven't quit exercising. Hoping that I can keep up with it!

Weight Gain: Our scale has been broken and needs a new battery, but I'm thinking right around 12 or 13 pounds. That's about 4 pounds lighter than I was this time with Keagan!

What I Miss: My coat being able to button and keep the cold air out. Fortunately my snow jacket still zips. Just barely, though!

Best Moment of the Week: Keagan got to feel Caffrey move for the first time this week! He thought it was really cool.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting my new maternity pants in the mail. It will be nice to have them to add to my wardrobe!

**Compare this post to 24 weeks with Keagan here.**

In other news, we've been enjoying our first real snow here. Last night, we got about 6 inches which extended our three day weekend to who knows how much longer! It wasn't good for building a snowman (more powdery, which is rare for us), but it was great for throwing snowballs. Keagan had a blast doing just that! Later, we hope to get out and go tobogganing. I'll be sure to post more pictures, but for now, enjoy a new pic and a flashback from two years ago!




No comments: