Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is about the size of a squash
Maternity Clothes: All the time. I got a cute new dress for my baby showers, so that was exciting!
Gender: It's a boy! Keagan Drury
Movement: Still waiting to see when John gets kicked in the head by Keagan!
Sleep: Not bad, although it's hard when my feet have been swelling all day and are throbbing.
Cravings: Still sweets and cheese.
Symptoms: More bathroom breaks, and my swollen feet don't go back down to regular size anymore
Weight Gain: 25 pounds
What I Miss: coke
Best Moment of the Week: Getting to visit my parents in GA! I'll be sharing pictures from the baby shower soon.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting to go through all the gifts and start setting up the nursery a little more. The crib is set up already, so it's starting to look like a nursery now!
Dad took this picture at church yesterday morning before the shower, and it's the best belly picture of the day, so I thought I'd include it. This is my mom and dad with Steven and I. (Sorry for the quality...it's from dad's phone).


No comments:
Post a Comment