Pregnancy Highlights

Baby is about the size of a squash
Maternity Clothes: All the time. I had outgrown a lot of the tops that were given to me by my neighbor (too short), but Steven pulled down the extra maternity clothes another girl gave me, and they fit! I even had two pairs of pants in there that I can wear now. 4 pairs of pants to wear...whatever will I do with choices? :-)
Gender: It's a boy! Keagan Drury
Movement: Even as we speak...I'm still waiting to see when John gets kicked in the head by Keagan!
Sleep: I think I'm so worn out by the time I go to bed that it's not really a problem.
Cravings: Still sweets and cheese.
Symptoms: LOTS of swelling in the feet, which causes my ankles to hurt a lot.
Weight Gain: About 25 pounds - I go to the doctor again Wednesday.
What I Miss: coke
Best Moment of the Week: Steven and I went to Walmart yesterday and bought the crib mattress. Small, yes, but just another step in preparing for his arrival. Now we just need to start organizing the nursery where there's space.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting the dresser. I'm ready to have somewhere to put all of these clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment