I've been waiting for weeks to see John get kicked in the head. He's my cuddler, and he loves to rest his head on my belly. Well, Keagan is moving a ton now, so I figured it would only be a matter of time. I'm certain he's felt Keagan move, but he definitely hasn't responded the way I thought he would. John was laying on my belly this weekend, and he specifically moved to where I could feel Keagan moving the most. He didn't just do this once...he moved at least 2 or 3 times to readjust above Keagan's movements. I think he enjoys listening to him move in my belly (Steven could hear him move a week or two before he felt anything)! Just another way to show that my dogs are funny like that. We got a few pictures of John and Rudy cuddling with me, but they weren't the best because John is apparently also a camera hog. He kept moving or getting in the way when we tried to get a cute picture of Rudy.
Before Steven got the picture, he was holding my hand and his head was resting on top of them.
John's pawing at the camera. He does this to everyone he wants attention from.
Rudy trying to get some love. He always goes straight for face kisses. Notice John's butt in the picture as he's still trying to get in the way.
Oh, I also finally made our fall wreath and am in LOVE with it! It's the first wreath I've made, and I'm very proud of it. Unfortunately you can't really see it with the glare in the first picture from our glass door, but I wanted to at least kind of show the full effect from our stoop.
What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment