Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

10.03.2011

29 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

Baby is about the size of a squash (month 7!)

Maternity Clothes: Daily, and I'm noticing some of my maternity tops are getting a little short as well. I finally bought black flats that I can wear to work since my shoes are too tight.

Gender: It's a boy! Keagan Drury

Movement: Wow, yes! I can watch him move now. It's just a matter of time before John gets kicked in the head by Keagan!

Sleep: Not bad.

Cravings: Still sweets and cheese. Steven tried to take me to Gibson's Grill for some Irish nachos, but they aren't open for lunch. We went to Bottom's Up and got mozzarella tracks instead.

Symptoms: Not too many other than having to go to the bathroom more frequently.

Weight Gain: I'm estimating 24 pounds. I go to the doctor again Wednesday, so we'll see.

What I Miss: Being able to take medicine without having to check to see if it's safe.

Best Moment of the Week: Having a weekend where I could relax. Now I have to really focus on getting homework finished for class in a few weeks.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Going to GA this weekend! It's my first baby shower, plus I get to see my parents :-)

No comments: