- Last week, I started feeling really sick from my allergies and was just miserable. I finally got that knocked out of my system the beginning of this week and feel like I actually have some energy and a full voice again (which is nice for teaching).
- Today I had another appointment (the beginning of every 2 weeks...so exciting that it's getting closer!). Everything's going well still, although that makes it even less likely that I will have another ultrasound, which kind of bums me out. I want to see Keagan already and at least have an idea of how big he is. Oh well, it will just be a surprise!
- Things in my hometown are starting to calm down some more. Please keep the families of those who died in your prayers. Mom said the mother of the girl who committed suicide is having an especially hard time. They've moved out of the house, which helps, but she's really struggling.
- Teaching is going well. My kids and I are beginning to get the hang of our new schedule. I'm hoping to really be able to start implementing some of the CAFE stuff soon. Since we had all the problems starting the school year, we never had training on it. I finally got my hands on a book and am learning how it's supposed to look.
- Did I mention that I have some real sweeties this year? They were extra nice to me since I'll be out part of the year. I love these kids!
- My crib is in! Mom ordered it as a baby shower gift, and it's waiting at UPS right now!

designer.inktastic.com - haha!

http://www.etsy.com/ - P.S. Someone bought this hat for me, and I'm so excited for Keagan to wear it next fall!

midwestliving.com - this matches the color scheme in his room!

tumblr.com - Oh please, can I?

Not sure where this comes from, but it's beautiful! I love the calming colors too!
No comments:
Post a Comment