Oh wow, I am a blessed girl! Steven and I traveled down to GA for my first shower at my parent's church where I went for high school. We were definitely taken care of, and it was so beautiful!
These were (most of) the wonderful women who put the shower together. Btw, they had brownie balls (similar to cake pops) and these oreo truffles that I ate way too many of. Delicious!
Me and my momma. You can really tell how big I'm getting here.
Steven had to drop off some things we forgot at the house, so he ended up staying for the whole thing and actually enjoying himself! He's such a good sport!
After we got back home, we had to take everything out of the car and consolidate it so it would all fit for the ride back to VA. You can really see how blessed we were in this picture.
My favorite gift of the day - this is a Leap Frog toy, and he sings to the baby and also can teach him how to spell his name. Heart. Melting.
My brother and sister both supplied team specific sports gear that I can't find up here. Wade got the GT onesie, and my sister supplied the Saints clothes along with a bottle, bib, and pacifier. So cute!
Coolest shower decoration ever, and I MUST learn how to make it! I don't think I'll be able to take it apart.
The diaper cake complete with our nursery colors and bath toys!And my parents also bought the crib for the nursery, which was delivered right before we left on Friday. Steven surprised me by putting it together so I could take a picture of it to bring to my parents. I can't wait to get the bedding and see the room start to come together!


2 comments:
My niece has the same leap frog puppy but her's is purple....she LOVES it! My sister programmed it to say her name, favorite food, favorite color, etc. She knows exactly where to push to make it talk and sing. =) I'm sure you baby will love his just as much!
Great pictures! So good to see you this past weekend. Love you!
Dad
Post a Comment