Tuesday, Steven was home for the day, so we cleaned. I found this cleaning calendar on Pinterest that I printed out and put on our refrigerator to start following. Hopefully it will help. I love that there's a different major chore each day to split the work up more. As it is, we don't do anything until the house is a disaster, then we spend an entire day cleaning. Anyway, here it is:
Today, I did some more cleaning inside while Steven worked on our garden. I had found this idea on Pinterest (yes, again...are you really surprised?) to do a pallet garden. Here's the inspiration:
We got some pallets from the carpet store behind us (they were a little beaten up, but it worked), and then Steven cut them down to make tiers. Then we went to Lowe's and picked up squash, zucchini, tomatoes, watermelon, and green beans (seeds). We already had some pumpkins starting from way back in the fall. We also got some marigolds to help attract bees. Here's the final result!
I'm excited to see it once everything's really started growing, and I'll be sure to post more pictures then. Have a great day! I think we're going to enjoy eating outside since it's beautiful!
3 comments:
Wow!! Your garden looks awesome!! Mom would be jealous. =)
Thanks!
Hope you left some room for those watermelon to grow! They take over. I planted six of them two years ago and they spread out all over the place. Justin said no more watermelons for me.
Post a Comment