I'm linking up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her monthly currently. You should read her blog if you haven't. She's so funny!
And since I haven't posted any recent pictures and COMPLETELY missed his 3 month blog post (he was very upset with me, but I promise I took pictures and will share the basket one on his 4 month. He's basically outgrown the basket.), here's my little cutie pie! He's already about 16 pounds, more than twice his birth weight, and he's growing like a weed. While I'm on break, I need to pack up all of her 0-3 month clothes, and I think he's going to outgrow all of his size 2 diapers way before we even come close to using them all. Grace, I hope you need some because we have a TON!
I chose this picture because his thing for the past month has been to stick his tongue out. He and his papaw practice it when he goes over there. His NEWEST thing is to smile a lot (he's been smiling for at least a month now), but I still haven't caught the best picture of a smile. I have a feeling it will be soon though.
I think he's teething, but he's constantly putting things in his mouth. We pulled out a few of his toys. He especially loves his rattle and little blanket pal (we call him "Quack quack").
He's also getting better with tummy time now that we prop him up with his boppy. I think he'll be rolling over soon!Last weekend, Steven and I went to Macon, GA for the wedding of a good friend of ours. Macon is where I went to college, and I love that little city! It happened to be the week of the Cherry Blossom Festival, which made it all the better. The bridal party left the chapel in one of Macon's wonderful trollies to head downtown (this happens to be my favorite, named after the Allman Brothers' song, but I say it's my trolly.
Here we are, and that's a non-maternity dress. Yay!! The weight is starting to come off. I look pretty tired here...And these are two of my closest friends, Tim and Amanda. They're both teachers as well and are getting married in June! They should start a blog...(Amanda's a kindergarten teacher, and Tim teaches HS English)
Yay, I finally caught up a little. Maybe soon I can do a post to share about what we've been doing in class lately. I have an idea for my new door decoration (we didn't win with my baseball door, but I think we were close) that involves rain and poetry. Still working out the details...

4 comments:
I found you through the linky and I'm your newest follower!
I love MyFitnessPal! I've been slacking with it lately, but it's so helpful! Awesome job on losing 10 pounds :)
Bonnie
Living A Wonderful Life
Diapers?!? Yes, please!!! You don't realize how quickly you go through them until you have to buy them yourself! Bryce was probabaly 8 months old before we bought diapers. I'm pretty sure I've already bought four boxes in 2months for Emmy!
Your little guy is so adorable! They grow SO fast. Enjoy every minute.
I found your blog through Farley's linky party. I am a new follower.
Come visit my blog when you get a chance.
Krista
stellar-students
I am super inspired!! I put the My Fitness Pal app on my phone a couple of weeks ago, but haven't even set it up!! So seeing that you lost 10 pounds totally inspires me to get started with it. A lady from my school has been using it, and loves it. I think she has lost almost 20 pounds! Awesome job! Your little one is so cute!! Love your super power! :) I am your newest follower!
3rd Grade Times
Post a Comment